[TYPO3-english] Adding Code between <head> and </head> of outputted html

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:42:11 CEST 2009

Hi!

Ryan Bilesky wrote:
> Modifying typoscript is no big deal to me, I just need to know what
> to edit, i don't know typoscript real well i got the basic syntax and
> just need some guidance.  I looked at that extensions but I think
> using typoscript is my best option because I need to roll out the
> same code on all pages.

When it comes to TypoScript, your best friend is TSRef :) Take a look to the link below, search for the "headerData".

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.0/view/1/7/#id4239691

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html