[TYPO3-english] Adding Code between <head> and </head> of outputted html

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:43:10 CEST 2009

I am wanting to add some functionality to my website that requires some code be added between <head> and </head> of the sites html code.  I tried putting the code in that part of the .html files associated with the template but that does not make it to the output, I need it in the html code typo3 outputs for each page.

How do I do this?