[TYPO3-english] Why there is not an " official " online Forum for TYPO3 ?

Ahmed Moosavi r.mesbah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:02:35 CEST 2009

Hello ,
The matter was not a multi-language forum . The matter is to have a
centralized worldwide understandable forum that do organize things
around Typo3 for the non-German developers as it's not a clear way for
then till now , as I mentioned. Naturally it does not mares the existing
German forums. The centralized multi-language forum may be added.

I believe an official online forum will have good results for the Typo3
community. Accessing and participating in the mailing list has some
steps further than an online forum and there is a significant users that
are not familiar with mailing list and it's clients so they do not ask
and they do not continue. It's better for TYPO3 to inviting people to
ask ... or "INSPIRING PEOPLE TO SHARE" ;)

Best Regards
Ahmed