[TYPO3-english] SyntaxHighlighter and TypoScript ?

Yannick Pavard ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Fri Apr 24 20:53:24 CEST 2009

David,

My english si really bad lol, because it's not my initial request.

I search only code (js or php) for help me to create a new file js
(brush) for this project :
http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/SyntaxHighlighter:Brushes

Because this project is use by DekiWiki (a open source wiki in php/C#)
and I want use this wiki as TypoScript database for my job !

Yannick ;)