[TYPO3-english] SyntaxHighlighter and TypoScript ?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Apr 24 20:43:44 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Yannick Pavard <ypavard at infoglobe.ca>
Gesendet:   Freitag, 24. April 2009 19:44:28
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] SyntaxHighlighter and TypoScript ?
> sorry David, the wiki is not in TYPO3 ;-(
>
> I use Dekiwiki from mindtouch, is more userfriendly of Dr.Wiki ;-)
>
> Yannick

Hi Yannick,

that means you've to call a SELECT for one or several foreign tables.
I have never tested if it's possible by default TS for SELECT or if
TYPO3 refuses access to foreign tables without special configuration.

Inside a User-Function it's possible, but perhaps you've to include a
wrapper-class?
A Wrapper-Class wouldn't be so bad because you can create configurable
TS-Keys i.e. to influence the output (linenumbers / colors / etc.).
Most configuration may be possible without a wrapper-class but TS will
grow a lot with each Code-Type (C++, PHP,...) and each Option.
On the other hand in a wrapper-class you can configurate some parameters
without making them configurable by TS.

Furthermore you could display the tables in backend, but that's to much
work perhaps  - because you had to write the TCA for all tables manually
and getting it compatible with T3 would be an own project.

Are T3 and your Wiki in the same Database?
Else it's hard to get data from a foreign DB by TS without wrapper-class
, I think.

Best Regards
David