[TYPO3-english] TS error hunt game, round 3 (final! from now till Monday)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:29:50 CEST 2009

Hi guys!

So far, so good and we are on the round 3!!!

All of you got it right! :) However some of you were tricked ;) I kinda expected this and it was part of the game :D

Many wrote about "print" parameter (that it is TV–specific). Well, original TS did not include any references to TV :) So there is no TV in this case. It is just a parameter. So forget the TV ;)

What I really like is that all of you showed that you can spot errors very well! You found not only errors but also what can improved beyond just fixing errors! We have TS gurus here! I even cannot one winning person for each round because you all do great!

So, let's start part 3 of the game.

In the round 3 we all post what we see the ideal TS for this case. Please, remember that there is no TV or anything else. The only output on this page is a link to its print version. Make it a perfect link!

As before, DO NOT LOOK TO OTHER POSTS before you post your own!

I will post my version tommorow evening. I just came back from a whole day meeting and I am almost falling, so no TS from me. But you are welcome to post your solutions until Monday morning! Let's prove we can make this simple piece of TS perfect!

For those who want to join right now: here is the piece of TS to make perfect:
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html