[TYPO3-english] SyntaxHighlighter and TypoScript ?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Apr 24 18:44:01 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Yannick Pavard <ypavard at infoglobe.ca>
Gesendet:   Freitag, 24. April 2009 18:05:14
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english]  SyntaxHighlighter and TypoScript ?
> Hi
>
> Do you know this website ? http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/
>
> It's a nice feature to show code source (php, perl, ..) in wiki page.
>
> I want to create a new Brushe for Typoscript (please see this list :
> http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/SyntaxHighlighter:Brushes) and
> instruction here :
> http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/SyntaxHighlighter:Brushes:Custom
>
> Can you help me ?
>
> Do you have example for TypoScript syntax please ?
>
> I have find that but it's for GEshi project :
>
> http://trac.habariproject.org/habari-extras/browser/plugins/syntaxhighlighter/trunk/geshi/typoscript.php?rev=1265
>
> Thanks
>
> Yannick

Hy Yannick,

I'm working at a ressembling project.
Perhaps you could describe some details:

1) Where the displayed files come from (directory, upload, fileadmin,...)
2) how diplaying shall be restricted (fe-users, be-users, admins,
Mounts, ...)
3) where the content shall be displayed (be / fe)
4) how navigation to or between different files is managed?
5) is the choice of files to display statically or dynamic - how they
are choosen - how they are categorized when not from filesystem?
6) Which kind of files you want to display (php, other...)
7) Intention (Api, Snippets, Filesystem, tips, ...)

In the moment I'm using Geshi to display filecontent in the backend, but
fe-display is planned too - until now I have no TS but in general you
can include any Class as user-function through TS.

Best Regards
David