[TYPO3-english] TCEforms default value for Templavoila image field?

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:58:09 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a TV mapped image field, and a site that has a whole BUNCH of
pages. Instead of having to select an image for each page individually,
I thought setting the following in the TV DS would set the default
image, but it doesn't work. Any ideas how to set a default image?

<config type="array">
	<type>group</type>
	<internal_type>file</internal_type>
	<allowed>gif,png,jpg,jpeg</allowed>
	<max_size>1000</max_size>
	<uploadfolder>uploads/tx_templavoila</uploadfolder>
	<show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
	<size>1</size>
	<maxitems>1</maxitems>
	<minitems>0</minitems>

	<default>uploads/tx_templavoila/banner.JPG</default>

</config>

(I've also tried the filename only, without the path, and yes, the
actual file does have an uppercase extension.)

Kind regards,

Andrew Plank