[TYPO3-english] vge_tagcloud and tt_news

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Thu Apr 23 12:39:05 CEST 2009

Hi all
I've solved my problem, at last.
I couldn't find a way to define the startPage from the TS including both
the root page of my site and the tt_new folder, and make the whole thing
work. By looking at the documentation I had thought this should work,
while it doesn't in my case:

  # 34 is the uid of my root page
  # 280 is the uid of the folder containing the tt_news
  startPage.data = 34,280

However, the extension works as expected by adding the two references
through the Startingpoint field of the plugin configuration form.

In case this helps someone else, I supply some more information about my
configuration. Here is the final TS setup, basically taken from examples
here and there:

  plugin.tt_news.searchFieldList = keywords

  plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1 {