[TYPO3-english] Wrap only particular content elements in a Templavoila mapping?

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 09:45:18 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andrew Plank wrote:
>> I'm in a situation where I have two mapped Templavoila content element
>> fields, and I need to wrap each individual content element of one of
>> these fields. In the TS in the TV DS, I've tried a few things, and have
>> consulted the TSRef stdWrap documentation, but I can't see a way of
>> wrapping each individual content element inside the mapped content
>> elements field. The default code is:
>>
>> 10 = RECORDS
>> 10.source.current = 1
>> 10.tables = tt_content
>> 10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>>
>> I checked the docs for "source" which is a stdWrap object, or a list of
>> individual element IDs. This would suggest to me that doing something
>> like 10.source.stdWrap.wrap = <blah>|</blah> should be the direction I'm
>> looking at... I've tried a whole bunch of things with source, but can't
>> get it to work.
>
>  in the Web>Template>10.source.stdWrap.wrap will wrap the "source", not the result. You need to examine tt_content propertiesTypoScript_Object_Browser. If I remember correctly, it is a COA. It means you can use COA's "wrap" property. Do in you *main* TS:
>
> tt_content.wrap = *test*|*test*
>
> and see if it shows up.
>
> If you want to limit it to this TV field only it will be a little more complex. But if you can leave with global level wrap, use it like that.

Hi Dmitry,

I need it to be specific to content elements in that particular TV
field. I took your advice, however, and modified it to this:

tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = *TEST*|*TEST*
tt_content.stdWrap.if.equals.field = colPos
tt_content.stdWrap.if.value = 1

Which sort of works... It certainly only wraps the elements in "column"
1, but it then doesn't output any other content elements at all, even
lib objects. Can you think of a method where I can modify this, so that
the only effect is to wrap the elements where colPos = 1?

Pointers and tips welcomed.

Kind regards,

Andrew Plank