[TYPO3-english] select.pidinlist with lastupdate problem

Sergey V. osa at elara.ru
Thu Apr 23 09:13:21 CEST 2009

Hi all!

1. In the html template is a marker ###LASTUPDATE### in the footer line.
Template TS setup section:
    #page Last Updated
    subparts.LASTUPDATE = TEXT
    subparts.LASTUPDATE {
      data = page:lastUpdated
      if.isTrue.data = page:lastUpdated
      date = d.m.Y, H:t
      wrap = Last updated:  |
      data = register : SYS_LASTCHANGED
      if >
    }
2. In the left I have some content, that have to show on every page.
Template TS setup section:
   subparts.left_area = CONTENT
   subparts.left_area {
     table = tt_content
     select.orderBy = sorting
     select.where = colPos=1
     select.languageField = sys_language_uid
     select.pidInList = 1 // page id where I can modify this content in left
column (colpos=1)
   }

When I update the left content, the update date show on every page the same
date and time.
But I need lastupdated date and time for only normal content column
(colpos=0)

Can I exclude the left content from lastupdate or give it another way?

Thanks