[TYPO3-english] Wrap only particular content elements in a Templavoila mapping?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:58:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

Andrew Plank wrote:
> I'm in a situation where I have two mapped Templavoila content element
> fields, and I need to wrap each individual content element of one of
> these fields. In the TS in the TV DS, I've tried a few things, and have
> consulted the TSRef stdWrap documentation, but I can't see a way of
> wrapping each individual content element inside the mapped content
> elements field. The default code is:
>
> 10 = RECORDS
> 10.source.current = 1
> 10.tables = tt_content
> 10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
>
> I checked the docs for "source" which is a stdWrap object, or a list of
> individual element IDs. This would suggest to me that doing something
> like 10.source.stdWrap.wrap = <blah>|</blah> should be the direction I'm
> looking at... I've tried a whole bunch of things with source, but can't
> get it to work.

 in the Web>Template>10.source.stdWrap.wrap will wrap the "source", not the result. You need to examine tt_content propertiesTypoScript_Object_Browser. If I remember correctly, it is a COA. It means you can use COA's "wrap" property. Do in you *main* TS:

tt_content.wrap = *test*|*test*

and see if it shows up.

If you want to limit it to this TV field only it will be a little more complex. But if you can leave with global level wrap, use it like that.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html