[TYPO3-english] Invitation: having fun with the TypoScript error hunt

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:01:14 CEST 2009

Hi!

Wiel, J.A.M. van de wrote:
> Just looked at it for a bit, and I can also only identify four problems. What exactly *am* I allowed to say about them here? ;-)

I think just numbers first :) If everyone finds four, it means that the game was too easy :) (Well, it is easy for gEEks ;))

I thought that on the next stage we say what the errors we found (everyone says). And on the last stage everyone proposes his rewrite of this TS and says why it is better. This way we all learn :)

The second stage should begin tomorrow evening :) The last stage on Friday evening. So it is 24h for each stage. Should work I think ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/have-fun-with-the-typoscript-error-hunt.html