[TYPO3-english] Making access status visible in the Frontend

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 22 21:46:52 CEST 2009

> Well I surprised myself and got it working after a lot of trial and
> error and looking in TSREF

Hmm... Did you miss chapter 4 (Conditions)? :-)

(...)
> So there are 3 nested stdWraps. The first provides the standard wrap for
> all. The second and third add some extra content depending on the access
> status.
>
> If there's an easier or more usual way to this, let me know.

I was thinking about:

[usergroup = -2,1]
/* TS for these groups */
[usergroup = 2]
/* TS for this group */
[else]
/* TS for others */
[end]

A 'disadvantage' is that conditions can only be used outside all brackets,
but that shouldn't be a real problem...

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.