[TYPO3-english] RealURL behaviour of [pagePath][spaceCharacter]

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed Apr 22 16:58:55 CEST 2009

well yeah, the approach did not work as expected. so, you're right.

The speaking URL path segment was my idea at first, but this includes
that i put "marcel.remmy" into this, and the dot is removed then.

i didn't find a way to prevent realUrl from removing the dot why i
started this thread.

quote from the realurl manual:
"Pagetitles can contain spaces and characters like /.,&@ etc, the URL
will still be nice."

is this feature (noninvasively) adjustable ? :-)

best wishes,
marcel