[TYPO3-english] version 4.2.6 problem

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Apr 22 15:07:07 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Katja Lampela <katja.lampela at lieska.net>
Gesendet:   Mittwoch, 22. April 2009 07:54:52
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] version 4.2.6 problem
> As a coincidence I got this problem too (TYPO3 update to 4.1.10) in one
> client site! Let's keep each other posted with this.
> - Katja
>
> Vahan Amirbekyan kirjoitti:
>> I am troubleshooting the issues for more then a day now. Deleting
>> cookies, using devlog, using different browsers ( FF and IE ) does not
>> help so far.
>>
>> Katja Lampela wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Have you tried with different browsers, does it happen with all of
>>> them? In BE login problems with Firefox deleting *all* cookies helped.
>>> - Katja

The Extension wt_gallery sets several sessions per page and renews the
cookie. This is a fault in programming.
I never verified that behavior by myself neither if that is depending of
a special version but if you have installed that extension try if
uninstalling helps.

Today I updated FireFox from Version 3.0.8 to 3.0.9.
The old Version(s) had a problem with session-cookies and local
Database, but I never heard that this was a reason for login-problems
referring TYPO3. Nevertheless updating will never be a fault.
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/3.0.9/releasenotes/

Best regards
David