[TYPO3-english] Making access status visible in the Frontend

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:46:15 CEST 2009

Am Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:43:41 +0200 schrieb Walrick:

> This is an answer to the suggestions of Michael en Bernd.
>
> Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> The issue however is not how to add a bit of content to every page. I
> can do that easily. The problem is how to add it automatically to a page
> which contains some members-only content.
>
> So I got three kinds of pages:
> 1. Pages which are entirely public: nothing should happen
>
> 2. Pages which are entirely members-only: A members-only text is
> visible, this works fine and automatically based on the fe_group field
> of the page record (using the condition I posted).
>
> 3. Pages which are visible to everyone but contain some members-only
> content: here a text should appear automatically (for members) that
> there's some members-only content on the page, or (even better) every
> individual members-only content element should have a text or image
> indicating it's status.

two ideas:
1. build an plugin-extension which is included on every page and which
detects any Elements of tt_content for current page which are access-
restricted and return info about them.

2. change the std-wrap of tt_content-elements depending on values of
access-field, using typoscript-if .

bernd