[TYPO3-english] RealURL behaviour of [pagePath][spaceCharacter]

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 21 20:14:37 CEST 2009

Hey Dmitri,

tommorrow i'll try this. i don't want to use conditions, but rather
different template setups for every page that is child of the root page

like this

root
-- rootpage
----- marcel.remmy <<- realurl with baseUrl = team/marcel.remmy/
-------- my subpages [0..x]
----- dmitry.dupelov <<- with baseUrl = team/dmitry.dupelov/

so the spaceChar can stay as it ordinary is and the names would be
dot-divided.

maybe you remember i asked you for the insertID of an MySQL insert
action because i wrote a kind of macro-extension that deals with putting
filemounts/permissions/templates in the needed place so the
template-setting would not be the hardest task :)

feedback tommorrow.

thx for the heads up,

marcel