[TYPO3-english] Charsets in mysql

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 21 19:47:58 CEST 2009

hey andreas,

that is a, let me say, unconventional way to convert one cms with
another one ;) but hey, as long as it works out... great! thanks for the
tip.

but then one could inspect this mentioned bbwp2utf plugin further and
suck out code that would make perfectly out as TYPO3 extension, right?

just my 2 cents,

marcel