[TYPO3-english] recycler error output in 4.3.0a2

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 21 19:08:49 CEST 2009

hi there,

just wanted to have this question asked because the recycler is an
important tool to me. i was testing it on a freshly updated site that
came from a sound 4.2.6 instance and is now a 4.3.0a2 one.

after installing the recycler extension i wanted to definitively delete
a bunch of pages. but instead of doing so, i was presented a thing like

<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
<b>/var/www/typo3_src-4.3.0alpha2/t3lib/cache/backend/class.t3lib_cache_backend_dbbackend.php</b>

and this repeats for every item i wanted to delete. a quick google shot
didn't give any results, so what to do? i'm not about to file a bug that
 reveals as user error ;)

---

well, despite the fact that the errors are shown, the thing works just
fine. my error.logs fill with these lines but the elements to be deleted
are gone after that.

so, no critical error, but something inconvenient.

did you experience similarities?

marcel