[TYPO3-english] RealURL behaviour of [pagePath][spaceCharacter]

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 21 17:39:15 CEST 2009

Hi there,

this is a translation from my mail to the german newsgroup from
yesterday. currently i am trying to find a applicable solution for a
task i defined

the RealURL generated links should have a "." as space-char in the first
level of pages, in all higher levels it shall be the ordinary "." char.

example: http://teampage/marcel.remmy/new-from-the-smurfs/extra-footage

now, is there a tweak to tell RealURL to use spacechars depending on the
link level or can different realurl.conf files be named to be used (thus
enabling me to have another spaceChar in the setup).

i'd appreciate tipps of any kind in this case, because the only solution
for me would be to have the root page defined without realurl and then
enable it with different baseUrl settings on the 1st sublevel (like
marcel.remmy/ ) but it seems to be a bit dirty.

thanks in advance
Marcel