[TYPO3-english] Making access status visible in the Frontend

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Apr 21 17:28:56 CEST 2009

Well the pages could be very mixed yes. Plus getting the text rendered
is not the problem. I just assign a TEXT object to a subpart. I don't
use a content element for the message. (That's what I do with the access
restricted pages anyway).

Perhaps I'm still not clear. I don't need access restricted content
automatically displayed on a page. The content itself is added manually.
What I want is that IF any content on a page is access-restricted a
message appears stating that this is so. And this message itself should
be members-only as well. But that could be done with a simple usergroup
condition.

The difficult part is the determination whether there are
access-restricted elements on a page or nor.

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net