[TYPO3-english] Making access status visible in the Frontend

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Apr 21 11:28:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to look for a way to make the FE access status of a content
element visible in the front-end. Basically I would like it to be
visible when an element is "Show at any login" or just visible for a
specific usergroup. For example by adding a lock image or a piece of
text to the content element.

Is there any way to achieve this?

I already managed to add a line of text to pages that are completely
members-only by using a condition like:

[globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group = -2,TSFE:page|fe_group = 1]

But that can't be used when the page itself is public but the some of
the content isn't.

If my original question is impossible, I would also be happy if there's
some condition which determines if there are any members-only (fe_group
= -2) content elements on the page. So that I could add a text like
"Some of the content on this page is members-only."

Thanks a lot for any help.

Regards,

Walrick
--