[TYPO3-english] Charsets in mysql

Tomaz Zaman tomaz at optiss.si
Mon Apr 20 23:29:15 CEST 2009

Tried that, but i don't think i have the right tools for that.

And other things get broken if i do that (templates mainly)
That said i would only need to convert fe_users, pages, and tt_content
tables, but as i said, the tools i found only change charsets and
collations, but none actually convert the data

Tomaz Zaman