[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch and ispell

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Mon Apr 20 15:22:11 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry

> Do not guess :) If it is not described, than it does not exist :)

:-)  You are completely right. I apologize.

> You have two ways (both described in the manual):

I tried both ways, without success: I first tried by adding the following
lines to the external file I have defined in the IncludeFile field of the
extension configuration (through Ext Manager):

Affix it iso-8859-1 /my-absolute-path/italian.aff
Spell it iso-8859-1 /my-absolute-path/italian.words

This seems not to work. I tried then by adding the same two lines to the
first indexing path inside mnoGoSearch indexing configuration, at the root
of my site tree, in the Additional indexer configuration field. This did
not work either.
Any hints?
Thanks again. Best regards

Claudio