[TYPO3-english] Direct mail plaintext newsletter problem

Nila nilambarip at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:43:00 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using Direct mail for sending html and text newsletters. My Newsletter
contains to 'Page content' elements, 1. simple text contents and 2. News
list from news page. In setup when i say

               CONTENT < styles.content.get

I can see complete contents(1 and 2) but including HTML code.
But when i say

              CONTENT < styles.content.get
              CONTENT.renderObj = < plugin.tx_directmail_pi1

I can see only text page contents(1) with nicely formated text. Can not see
contents from News list(2)
What could be the problem?