[TYPO3-english] Antw: cooluri and Exclude this page from middle of a pagepath

Rupali rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:26:09 CEST 2009

Tomas,

Thanks, if i work according to the example in manual, i get both list and
single on same page.

so i have 1 page home, where i have news latest. And on page news i have
news list as content object and FCE which shows news single per TS. so far
so good.

In Addition to this i need one more condition. when i go to page news and
click on any news article I should be shown only single view of that news
and rest of the news list disappears.

How can i achive this?