[TYPO3-english] rgsendnew

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Apr 14 19:37:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm having a little issue with the rgsendnew extension.

The form sticks open when the page is loaded.  For me, on Safari/Mac
it closes immediately. But for my client on IE/Windows it stays open.

I'd like to to not open when the page is opened and only open when
"Send this news to a friend" is clicked.

http://www.oilonline.com/news/digest/single-news-article/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=74680&cHash=e8f40fe5c7

I was looking at demos of the extension and those demos don't open the
form.  In looking through the manual on the extension again I didn't
see anything in there (TScript setting) that seemed to be helpful.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks
doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
203.665.6211 x209
928.699.0663 (cell)
Internet Software & Services For Today's Media Companies
www.gcnpublishing.com * www.bg2go.com