[TYPO3-english] extend tt_address

sabine deeken sabine.deeken at web.de
Thu Apr 16 10:14:03 CEST 2009

Hi Unai,

when you put in the fields with kickstarter, you get the
datatbase-fields and input-masks in backend (if you set them as
exclude-fields make sure you update the permissions in yout
backend-usergroups).
in frontend they are not rendered automatically when you create the new
fields.
You could try to put them in as a subpart (I have not tried, but it is
described in the Extension Manual...)
or write a typoscript-output (using the CONTENT-Object..)

kind regards,
Sabine