[TYPO3-english] Well performance TYPO3 hosting? (maybe mosso?)

Kontaxis Panagiotis pkontaxi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:47:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

I 'm searching a quality and well performance TYPO3 hoster to host a
single TYPO3 installation, so I would like to share your experience with me.

Performance is a critical issue for me (not very great expectations) but
I would like rendering times always be below 2 seconds (with cache
enabled of course).

In the past I tried many shared or vps plans but I was tired by the poor
performance and rendering times more than 10 seconds!! :-(

I would like to host a single site so a dedicated or a vps with
guaranteed resources with a lot of money isn't an option for me. My
budget is about 15$.

I was thinking mosso but I was wondering if their environment is
TYPO3-combatible.

Thanks in advance for any contribution on this topic.

Thank you,
Panagiotis