[TYPO3-english] Cannot override _LOCAL_LANG of plugins

Damien Sauveron damien.sauveron at unilim.fr
Wed Apr 15 23:38:19 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Damien Sauveron wrote:
>> For the tx_comments, I guess it is due to "." in the name for the label
>> "pi1_template.last_name"
>
> It is supported in the extension. There is a special code there that handles dots.

I have seen this just after my post but it does not help me a lot since
it still does not work. For any extension tested _LOCAL_LANG are not
overridden. For example, for "comments", for "ve_guestbook", for
"sr_freecap", etc.

Is there a setting that I have missed somewhere?

For "comments" do I need to call this special code or is it automatic as
I guess (due to the call from main)?

Best regards,
--
Damien Sauveron