[TYPO3-english] "special menu" question

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Wed Apr 15 16:56:23 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the tip - i partly got it to work with this code:

##menu browse
27 = HMENU
27.special = browse
27.wrap = <div id="previous-next-menu" align="right">|</div
27.special {
	items = prev | next
	prev.fields.title = << back
	next.fields.title = next >>
	}

27.1 = TMENU
27.1.NO {
	#linkWrap = |
	beforeImg = fileadmin/img/previous.gif
	doNotShowLink = 1
	beforeImgLink = 1
	}

If i use this:

beforeImg = fileadmin/img/previous.gif | fileadmin/img/next.gif

i get nothing at all. The problem with the above is, that previous and
next has the same arrow pointing towards "previous" as beforeImg defines
the samme gif before the menu item. Something with the wrap i guess, but
cannot figure out what i do wrong.

Regards,
Kim