[TYPO3-english] xml parse error - blank line at the top of the page markup

janus76 janus76uk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:58:57 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

You are a life saver and all round typo3 god!!

I think that has solved it. i check through some of my homebrew hacked
together extensions and there were several extra lines at the end after the
"?>".

I have been pulling the site apart and rebuiling it from scratch trying to
fix this, although it has made me do some much needed housekeeping and to
properly organise my files and TS templates.

once again - thank you

all the best

janus