[TYPO3-english] Corruption

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 15 06:37:26 CEST 2009

Hi!

Christian Tardif wrote:
> That was it: compression. I'm under Apache 2.x/Linux and therefore,
> using deflate module. As soon as I removed the module, problems went
> away. Now, I have to find how I could get compression back and still get
> pages rendered well.
>
> If anyone gets idea on this....

I remember that some Apache versions had a bad mod_deflate, which did not change Content-length. It compressed the data but left Content-length as before the compression. It produced corrupted content. See if this is a case for you... May be you need to upgrade Apache.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/microsofts-msnbot-acts-crazy.html