[TYPO3-english] Value in global register not available in Typoscript (ext: zw_gmap)

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Tue Apr 14 12:08:44 CEST 2009

Hi

I'm having some problems with the Google map extension zw_gmap. It
suddenly stopped working and I have an idea why but can't solve it.

The plugin adds a value to the Global register like this:

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->register["gmap_script_head"]=
$map->getHeaderJS()."\n<script src='{$filename}' type='text/javascript'
 ></script>";

And adds a little typoscript like this:

page.headerData {
   1492 = TEXT
   1492.data = register:gmap_script_head
}

And this has stopped working and I don't see why.

I have included 2 static ts templates "Static Gmap Code" and "Google
Map" in this order.

Any help is appreciated :)

/Brian