[TYPO3-english] siteRelPath and config.absRefPrefix

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Apr 14 08:09:07 CEST 2009

Hi!

Vahan Amirbekyan wrote:
> after upgrading to 4.2.6 HMENU still generates this reference :
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src="typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/media/scripts/jsfunc.layermenu.js"></script>
>
> though I have
> config.absRefPrefix = /
>
> see there is no "/" before "typo3/sysext/..." in the path.

I see... typo3/sysext is not prefixed. You can fix it manually for yourself at line 4042 of typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php.

> Also, the RTE stopped working in the BE. the screen reads "The editor is
> being loaded. Please wait.."
> but the RTE never get loaded.
> any clue?

This is discussed here almost monthly (=search before asking!) ;) Remove all files from typo3temp/rtehtmlarea, clear your browser cache and you will get RTE back.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/artificial-intelligence.html