[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Apr 13 20:14:45 CEST 2009

Just discovered, that all sublinks and modules in UserTools and Admin Tools
and Help are working but none in WEB or in FILE when I call the site with
alt_main.php in Chrome or FF.
Calling the site with backend.php after the site loaded with alt_main.php
results again in the encoding Fatal error

Andi