[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Apr 13 19:30:44 CEST 2009

Yeah thanks Jigal
I thought about this too but it isn't the problem.

We still get this encoding error message.

I tried now one thing

The site was 4.3.alpha2
I downgraded to 4.2.3 the site showed the same error but nomore the login
session timeout error
so I used alt_main.php instead of backend.php and the site loads like usual.

I upgraded via symlink changes by open TYPO3 Backend to 4.2.6 and finally to
4.3.alpha2 again
Always the *Fatal error*: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with
 non encoded files in
appears when you call backend.php but it is gone when you call alt_main.php

Can anybody help here, why the backend.php isn't working or is causing this
error.

Thanks

Andi