[TYPO3-english] Realurl quesiton

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Mon Apr 13 18:50:31 CEST 2009

Dmitry,
first I want to let you know how much i appreciate your prompt

pls see here my configuration below.
This is how I read it:
fixedPostVars are not mandatory. And if not found then the segment
should be re-applied to the stack.
Example:
http://domain/pagename/fixedpostvar/
http://domain/pagename/postvar/postvar_value/

both these URLs should work. But they don't.

'fixedPostVars' => array(
                 '_DEFAULT' => array (
                         array(  'GETvar' => 'tx_dgcontent_pi1[tt_news]',
                                 'lookUpTable' => array (
                                         'table' => 'tt_news',
                                         'id_field' => 'uid',
                                         'alias_field' => 'title',
                                         'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT
deleted',
                                         'useUniqueCache' => '1',
                                         'useUniqueCache_conf' => array (
                                                 'strtolower' => '1',
                                                 'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                                         ),
                                 ),
                                 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
                         ),
                 ),
             ),
             'postVarSets' => array ( ...............