[TYPO3-english] realurl works out_of_the_box but no .html part

Radoslav Kolarov radoslav.kolarov at osceola.de
Mon Apr 13 15:24:55 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>
>> If you google for config.defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev you'll get tons of
>> pages who say so.
>>

> I know :) But this option does not work. People just repeat wrong information even and ever again. :(

Sorry for the wrong information, I actually not check if this work,
cause have set my .html suffix in realurl config array. But I thought it
is right cause I follow the tutorial and everything was OK with it.

Dmitry, you can improve your realurl tutorial with some pictures and
code examples. And you can write also 2-3 little things like this html
suffix. Most of the people want this suffix and when they search in
google for it, they probably will see the wrong information.