[TYPO3-english] realurl works out_of_the_box but no .html part

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Apr 13 13:22:55 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Radoslav Kolarov wrote:
>
>> There you will see  $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] array that
>> have to put in localconf.php file.
>>

> That article does not know about automatic RealURL configuration. Better is this one:
> http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/automatic-realurl-configuration-howto.html
>
> There are also other links on that page explaining RealURL configuration.

Hello  Dmitry,

Thanks for pointing out the right thing.
I have gone through it and found exactly the same which I did to get
realurl working. I'm using serialized method. But have not found
anything to get .html appended at the end of the page. Any configuration
which can be put in the template section to achieve this ?

Thanks