[TYPO3-english] Question about TYPO3 4.3

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Mon Apr 13 11:16:53 CEST 2009

Oliver Hader schreef:
 > The TYPO3 Core Team is proud to announce the second alpha release of
 > TYPO3 version 4.3. Get a short overview of the most importand changes.

 > Please test this alpha release as much as possible, especially the new
 > features from alpha2 and those described above! If you're using one of
 > the new features in a project already and discover bugs, please report
 > them immediately to http://bugs.typo3.org/

I'm testing this version. And until now I've no problems with the core
features.

But some extensions give problems. PE an error 500 on tt_news.
Where do I have to drop that?

In the bugtracker of 4.3 because in previous versions tt_news works fine?
And if so, what is the bugtracker of 4.3? Is it the project "TYPO3
core"? I was looking for a 4.3 project.

Or in the bugtracker of tt-news because tt_news gives this error?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg