[TYPO3-english] realurl works out_of_the_box but no .html part

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Apr 13 10:59:51 CEST 2009

Radoslav Kolarov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> J. Bakshi wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> I have realurl which is working with multidomain typo3 installation
>> out_off_the box. I am using the auto creation of realurl  configuration
>> file but the *only* issue which makes me unhappy is the .html  part is
>> not appended to the page name.
>>
>> The ts configuration for each domain I'm using  is
>>

>> #########  real URL #####################
>> config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
>> config.baseURL = http://domain1.com/
>> config.prefixLocalAnchors = all
>> config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
>> #########################################
>>
>> All the domain running well but rather than domain1.com/mypage.html ;  I
>> am getting  *domain1.com/mypage*
>>
>> any clue please ?
>> Thanks

> You have to add defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev parameter in realurl config
> filename array in localconf.php file:

> 'fileName' => array(
>     'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 1,

Hello,

Thanks for your hint but there is nothing in my localconf.php for
realurl management. I generated the auto conf file during real url
installation and since then all multidomain stated working with realurl.
Any how is it not possible to put the suggested configuration in my
localconf.php ??

Please suggest. I hope I'm near to solve my problem with your clue.
Thanks a lot