[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 12 13:06:49 CEST 2009

> Hi Steffen
> Not that I know and I think Yaml itself is also not using an encoder I
> think
> I searched the web but could not find a solution concerning TYPO3 - there
> is
> only a post from one of our Team members he has made several time ago but
> with no solution for this problem.
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10257&nbn=8
>
> This is another problem happening on the same server and same
> installation.
> We have one original which is 4.2.2 (the standard YAML package they offer)
> and an modified to 4.2.6 and one to 4.3alpha2 and all three have the Fatal
> Erreor when you login to the backend and it is mixed with a
> Login error - Session Time out. The Login Error happens often but
> irregular.
> Sometimes the Fatal Error but nearly always after a time when you reload
> the
> Fatal Error page the Login Error is coming again.

There are some bug reports about login error - session time out which were
caused by a cookies.js script which modified *all* cookies. It was
reported that both efa_fontsize and yaml in TYPO3 used that script. In one
bug report a fixed version of cookies.js was included. After installing
that script and clearing the cookies the problem with the login error was
solved...

--
Jigal van Hemert.