[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3 english] Fatal error: Cannot run code from this file in conjunction with non encoded files

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Apr 12 12:01:50 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen
Not that I know and I think Yaml itself is also not using an encoder I think
I searched the web but could not find a solution concerning TYPO3 - there is
only a post from one of our Team members he has made several time ago but
with no solution for this problem.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10257&nbn=8

This is another problem happening on the same server and same installation.
We have one original which is 4.2.2 (the standard YAML package they offer)
and an modified to 4.2.6 and one to 4.3alpha2 and all three have the Fatal
Erreor when you login to the backend and it is mixed with a
Login error - Session Time out. The Login Error happens often but irregular.
Sometimes the Fatal Error but nearly always after a time when you reload the
Fatal Error page the Login Error is coming again.

We tried in all major browsers on different computers so it seems to be
something on the server what seems to be not how it should be - but what ;-)

http://www.typo3.net/forum/list/list_post//76327/
alle anderen Eintraege zu dem Thema wurden nie beantwortet und auch dieser
Beitrag bringt uns nicht viel weiter

Any idea.

Andi