[TYPO3-english] typo3 sites and enterprise applications

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Apr 12 09:57:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

> But if I need to develop another heavy client application with an
> advanced GUI I will need to use java or VB. And there I will need to use
> Web services. Do you know if it is possible to develop another typo3
> extension for third party tools like WSO2 Web Services Framework/PHP
> (http://wso2.org/project/wsf/php/2.0.0/docs/manual.html) or nuSOAP ?
> These tools are used to built or consume web services in php scripts.

You may have a look at EXT:remotesurvey (and its webpage on Forge). This
extension is really in its infancy but maybe a common solution may be
used to allow "simple" information retrieval/configuration change as it
is targeted for remotesurvey; but advanced use with webservice may be
cool too.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en