[TYPO3-english] Antw: Re: CoolUri - tt_news -> related news

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Sat Apr 11 20:57:13 CEST 2009

Hi Jan,

I deleted all links and let them generate again, cleared cache: The same
result. I started the query and got the correct output as result. Very
strange.

Maybe someone else can confirme this behaviour?

I use TYPO3 4.2.6. and the newest tt_news 3.0 from trunk. Without CoolUri
all links are fine.

Kind regards and happy easter to you and everybody on the list :-)

Joe