[TYPO3-english] typo3 sites and enterprise applications

Riadh riadhkacem at msn.com
Sat Apr 11 18:38:24 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot Dmitry for replying
I will follow you recommendations and use php.
But if I need to develop another heavy client application with an advanced
GUI I will need to use java or VB. And there I will need to use Web
services. Do you know if it is possible to develop another typo3 extension
for third party tools like WSO2 Web Services Framework/PHP
(http://wso2.org/project/wsf/php/2.0.0/docs/manual.html) or nuSOAP ?
These tools are used to built or consume web services in php scripts.

Best regards
Riadh