[TYPO3-english] Get page id and decrease with 1

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 11 18:05:33 CEST 2009

Hi!

Radoslav Kolarov wrote:
> workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
>
> subparts.flashie = HTML
> subparts.flashie.value = {field:uid} - 1

Firsts, field:uid will not be page uid in this case. In fact it will not be set at all because there is no current record in this case.

Secondly, you do not need HTML, TEXT will do.

Result: you need page:uid.

> The type of the temp is HTML, however I made another solution. I change
> type to PHP_SCRIPT_EXT and load one php file where I get the id from the
> $_GLOBALS, decrease there and return it to typoscript. Thanks

Not a good one because of performance, access of $GLOBAL, etc.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/cbrealurl-preconfigure-your-realurl.html