[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook: captcha checking always fails

Damien Sauveron damien.sauveron at unilim.fr
Sat Apr 11 03:37:54 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Burg a écrit :
> I don't think it's necessary to post so much code.
I thought that I was interesting to add this small javascript code to
avoid spam and since I have found it only in one webpage, it could be
interesting to have it somewhere on another archive for interested
people (BTW, I have made some modification). But ok.

> Do you have something like this in your TSsetup?
>
> plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1.templateFile = fileadmin/veguestbook_template.html
Yes.

> I just use it with sr_freecap. You can config it very nicely, perhaps like this in your constants:
I was playing with them. :)
Thanks a lot for your support.

> Try it first without any tricks in your code, remove spamprotection and so on, to make sure
> ve_guestbook works with sr_freecap. Then try with captcha, then put extra code in.
I will try it tomorrow night and if it will succeed I will let you know.

Thanks again,

Best regards,
--
Damien Sauveron